Electrical Safety Auditor Certificate Program
This on-line certificate program prepares you to audit and improve electrical safety
programs, which is based on the annually required audit per the 2012 edition of NFPA
70E and OSHA Standards. The brochure is available in a PDF format.
The fee for this certificate program is $1,450.
To register for the certificate program online:
ESA Certificate Program or you can print a registration form.
Download the individual course registration form
- Eight Core Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW) Classes (can apply current QEW Certificate
IF acquired through the University of Alabama)
- How to Develop a Checklist
- Six Steps to Design and Maintain an Electrical Safety Program
- Project: Perform an audit with report and submit for review - limited to three pages
and simple checklist germane to your application.
- Custom design audits for electrical systems
- Proper procedure to perform audits
- Develop reports and documentation needed for audits
Candidates for this Certificate Program
- Safety Managers
- Risk Managers
- Qualified Electrical Workers
- Third Party Auditors
- Project Managers
- Maintenance Managers and Supervisors
- Construction Managers and Supervisors