Energy Efficiency Certificate for Maintenance Workers gives technicians, electricians, maintenance workers, and installers workable knowledge to maintain energy efficient systems. Specific information is given concerning best practice and maintenance to meet the energy efficiency mission. Emphasis is placed on recognizing ways to improve existing energy efficiency based on current standards.
Courses geared for the Maintenance Worker Certificate are:
1. Understanding Basic Theory of Energy Efficiency
2. Understanding Energy Efficiency Applications
3. Efficiency Analysis
4. Understanding Alternatives
5. Steps to Accomplish Energy Efficiency Goals
6. Interdisciplinary Safety, Reliability, and Efficiency