Energy Efficiency Certificate for Managers gives managers workable knowledge to develop and maintain energy efficient systems and to make better management decisions concerning their energy efficiency mission. This certificate program helps managers plan an energy efficiency strategy, develop Returns on Investment analyses, and develop policies and procedures that are consistent with energy efficiency standards and missions.
Courses geared for the Manager Certificate are:
1. Understanding Basic Theory of Energy Efficiency
2. Basic Understanding of Energy Efficiency Applications
3. Basic Efficiency Analysis
4. Basic Understanding of Alternatives
5. Steps to Accomplish Energy Efficiency Goals
6. Interdisciplinary Safety, Reliability, and Efficiency