1. Request the 2-page application form from Ms. Rhonda Hester via phone at 205-348-4829 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
note: You can also request the application form from Ashley Chambers via phone at 205-348-9761 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Space in the testing room is limited. Please indicate your 1st and 2nd choice for dates on page 2 of the application.
3. Test times are 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM, please indicate the times that you would want to be tested.
4. Return completed application forms no later than 5 days before the Tuesday you selected. If the application is received later than this, we may not be able to schedule your exam for the requested day.
5. You will receive notification of the date of your examination upon receipt of your application and fees.
6. No walk-ins will be accepted on the date of the exam.
7. If you cannot attend the examination at the time you have been scheduled, please notify us at least 2 days before your examination date to reschedule.
Certification examinations are set and scheduled below. Tests begin at 9:00 AM in Houser Hall, 301 7th Avenue, Suite 2000 on the University of Alabama campus in Tuscaloosa, Alabama on the following dates:
October 20, 2020
November 17, 2020
December 15, 2020