Lead-based Paint - Abatement
The Alabama Department of Public Health requires all individuals who engage in lead-based paint inspection, risk assessment, abatement and renovation activities to be accredited by Safe State Environmental Programs.
Not sure if you perform Abatement or Renovation? - Learn More!
Supervisor- Inspector- Risk Assessor- Project Designer- Worker
INSTRUCTIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
- APPLICATION & SCHEDULE
- DIRECTIONS TO FERGUSON CENTER PARKING DECK
- DIRECTIONS TO TESTING CENTER FROM PARKING DECK
APPROVED ABATEMENT TRAINING PROVIDERS
- LBP INSPECTOR INITIAL
- LBP INSPECTOR REFRESHER
- LBP RISK ASSESSOR INITIAL
- LBP RISK ASSESSOR REFRESHER
- LBP SUPERVISOR INITIAL
- LBP SUPERVISOR REFRESHER
- LBP WORKER INITIAL
- LBP WORKER REFRESHER
- LBP WORKER INITIAL (SPANISH)
- LBP WORKER REFRESHER (SPANISH)
- LBP PROJECT DESIGNER INITIAL
- LBP PROJECT DESIGNER REFRESHER
Training course accreditation is also required for training programs in these disciplines. Training providers seeking to offer courses for approval in Alabama should contact Michael Rasbury (email@example.com) for instructions on the application process and approval schedule.
LEAD CONTRACTOR FIRM APPLICATION THROUGH ALABAMA DEPT. OF PUBLIC HEALTH (ADPH)
Rhonda Hester, Office Associate Sr.
(205) 348-4666 or (800) 421-7141 firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Rasbury, Associate Director
(205) 348-3967 or (800) 421-7141 email@example.com