Is safety your job or have you been thrust into safety? Are you a front-line supervisor responsible for other workers? Are you in workers’ comp or human resources? Do you work for a small company, and wear many hats? Are you involved with a safety and health program in your company? Then you should attend this conference
- Safety & Health Professionals
- Plant Superintendents
- Human Resource Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Loss Control Specialists
- Building Superintendents
- Safety Training Supervisors
- State Agencies
- Environmental Professionals
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Case Managers
- Workers’ Compensation Managers
Top Ten Reasons to Attend
Why should you attend the Annual Safety and Health Conference? The top ten reasons for attending the premier safety and health conference on the gulf coast are as follows:
10. The conference is on the gulf coast.
9. The opening session will have a great keynote speaker.
8. There will be more than 70 vendors with new products and services.
7. It’s only a short drive to many outstanding restaurants, golf courses, and shopping.
6. The Perdido Beach Resort is a great hotel!
5. A great pre-conference session is scheduled.
4. More than 50 concurrent breakout sessions scheduled!
3. Get the latest updates on key workplace safety and health issues.
2. You will be able to network with other safety and health professionals from all over the southeast.
1. It is the premier safety and health conference on the gulf coast.