The Training and Conference Activities mission is to provide professional environmental, safety and health training through conferences, classroom, and online courses.
- University of Alabama OSHA Training Institute Education Center
- Alabama Governor’s Safety & Health Conference
- Lead-based Paint, Asbestos, and Mold Training
- Hazmat Prep and Response Course
- Health & Safety Management Certificate (online)
- Electrical Safety Certificate Programs (online)
- Industrial Stormwater and SPCC
- ISO 14001 Internal Audit & Environmental Management Practices
- Training at your location
- Hands-On Training
Toll-Free (877) 508-7246
Cancellation Policy Effected June 1, 2023
A cancellation charge of 100% of the registration fee will be assessed on cancellations occurring within seven (7) days of the start of this session. Refunds will not be granted after the program has begun. The University of Alabama reserves the right to cancel, postpone or combine class sections, to limit registration or to change instructors. To cancel your registration, contact the Registration Services department at 205-348-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the OTIDE Cancellation Policy can be found online through UA Compliance Bridge.