This on-line certificate program prepares you to audit and improve electrical safety programs, which is based on the annually required audit per the 2021 edition of NFPA 70E and OSHA Standards. To request a brochure please email Gregg Cubel.
The fee for this certificate program is $1,450.
To register for the certificate program online: ESA Certificate Program
- Eight Core Qualified Electrical Worker (QEW) Classes (can apply current QEW Certificate IF acquired through the University of Alabama)
- How to Develop a Checklist
- Six Steps to Design and Maintain an Electrical Safety Program
- Project: Perform an audit with report and submit for review – limited to three pages and simple checklist germane to your application.
- Custom design audits for electrical systems
- Proper procedure to perform audits
- Develop reports and documentation needed for audits
Candidates for this Certificate Program
- Safety Managers
- Risk Managers
- Qualified Electrical Workers
- Third Party Auditors
- Project Managers
- Maintenance Managers and Supervisors
- Construction Managers and Supervisors