Lead-based Paint - Renovation
Alabama Renovators must register with the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) through the Alabama Lead Based Paint Activities Accreditation Program.
STATE REGISTRATION IS A 3 STEP PROCESS
1. Successfully completing training from an Alabama Approved Renovator Training Provider - Initial
2. Register as an INDIVIDUAL using the Lead Renovator Application
3. Get your FIRM Registered with the Alabama Department of Public Health
RENEWALS/ RE-REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Renovator Instructions & Qualification Information
Training course accreditation is also required for training programs in these disciplines. Training providers seeking to offer courses for approval in Alabama should contact Michael Rasbury (firstname.lastname@example.org) for instructions on the application process and approval schedule.
Peggy Frost, Environmental Program Specialist
(205) 348-4829 or (800) 421-7141 email@example.com
Michael Rasbury, Manager of Environmental Services
(205) 348-3967 or (800) 421-7141 firstname.lastname@example.org