Alabama Renovators must register with the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) through the Alabama Lead Based Paint Activities Accreditation Program.
STATE REGISTRATION IS A 3 STEP PROCESS
1. Successfully completing training from an Alabama Approved Renovator Training Provider
2. Register as an INDIVIDUAL using the Lead Renovator Application
3. Get your FIRM Registered with the Alabama Department of Public Health
RENEWALS/ RE-REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Renovator Instructions & Qualification Information
Training course accreditation is also required for training programs in these disciplines. Training providers seeking to offer courses for approval in Alabama should contact Michael Rasbury (email@example.com) for instructions on the application process and approval schedule.
Peggy Frost, Environmental Program Specialist
(205) 348-4829 or (800) 421-7141 firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Rasbury, Manager of Environmental Services
(205) 348-3967 or (800) 421-7141 email@example.com