Environmental Field Services
Since the early 1980’s, the UA SafeState field services team has sought to lead the way in identifying environmental risks for organizations – big and small.
Our team of environmental managers and field analysts offer state-of-the-art equipment and innovative, low-cost solutions to assist individuals and facilities with environmental investigations.
Typical clients include:
- Home and Property owners,
- Facility and HR managers,
- Environmental consultants,
- Bankers and financial institutions, and
- Insurance companies.
Note: Automotive manufacturers and Tier I/II suppliers may qualify for a no-cost P2 Facility Assessment
Individual Field Services Include:
- Asbestos Inspections
- EPA and ASTM guidelines
- Lead Based Paint Surveys
- HUD and EPA guidelines
- Inspections & Risk Assessments
- Mold Assessments
- AIHA/ CDC protocols
- Ask about advanced protocols for mold assessment
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Field Based Testing
- RCRA Metals (Niton XL)
- Volatile Organics (Portable Gas Chromatograph, PID
- Soil & Water